Health Information Technology Solutions
Health Information Technology Solutions are necessary.
The healthcare industry faces diverse technological problems. Data security problems are always changing and mutating, unstandardized data formats and data quality issues cause delays and confusion, and navigating complex data systems can be prohibitively time consuming for healthcare workers. Technological problems such as these are negatively impacting the care patients receive and can cause distress for healthcare providers and system administrators.
Information technology offers a myriad of opportunities for improvements in healthcare delivery.
Our teams help select, design, develop, implement, and manage health information technology (HIT) services to improve outcomes. We can help you work smarter, with flexible and agile health IT solutions, to better manage your mission-critical processes.
Are you looking for experienced professionals to select, integrate, configure, implement, and host a critical health information system? We can help. We use information technology to help healthcare providers improve the delivery of healthcare services in many ways such as:
- Intuitive user interfaces that make entering and retrieving data more efficient
- Standardizing data formats to facilitate data sharing
- Carefully clean data to reduce data quality issues
Your data will be secure (HIPAA Compliant) and still be quickly accessible, allowing for responsive data-driven decision making. When you need help deploying and managing HIT infrastructure, developing Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems, managing HIT/HIPAA compliant hosting, or providing IT support to clinical and health administration organizations, Call us: 877-252-6447 (ext. 121).
Examples of Our Experience
- SISOnline – Formed a partnership to develop, host, and support Clients using web-based disability assessment tools for over 30 states.
- EHR Hosting (CAREWare) – Hosting and operations support for this electronic health record system for HIV/AIDS clinics.
- EHR System Development (Alcestis) – Partnership to develop and host a web-based medical examiner and coroner records system.
- IT Infrastructure and HL7 Interfaces (CAP-LAB) – Partnership to provide managed services for desktop, server, and network infrastructure.
- Health Services Systems (dSIS) – Partnership to develop and host a web-based benefits application and health records system.
- Sharepoint Portal (Non Profit Healthcare Agency) – Hosted an Intranet Portal with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Managed Healthcare Infrastructure Services – Managed Hosting, Email, and HL7 Interfaces.