Health Information Technology Solutions
Information technology offers a myriad of opportunities for improvements in healthcare delivery.
Our teams help select, design, develop, implement, and manage health information technology (HIT) services to improve outcomes with faster, more effective solutions. We can help you work smarter, with flexible and agile health IT solutions, to better manage mission-critical processes.
Are you looking for experienced professionals to select, integrate, configure, implement, and host a critical health information system? We can help. We use information technology to improve the delivery of healthcare services in many ways:
- Presenting data with intuitive and efficient user interfaces,
- Coordinating care by importing data from other providers,
- Avoiding duplicates through master patient indexes,
- Avoiding typos by validating data on entry and pre-populating patient data on forms, and
- Improving care with automated decision support.
Call us when you need help deploying and managing HIT infrastructure, developing electronic health record (EHR) systems, managing HIT/HIPAA compliant hosting, or providing IT support to clinical and health administration organizations: 877-252-6447 (ext. 21).
Examples of Our Experience
- SISOnline – Formed a partnership to develop, host, and support Clients using web-based disability assessment tools for over 30 states.
- EHR Hosting (CAREWare) – Hosting and operations support for this electronic health record system for HIV/AIDS clinics.
- EHR System Development (Alcestis) – Partnership to develop and host a web-based medical examiner and coroner records system.
- IT Infrastructure and HL7 Interfaces (CAP-LAB) – Partnership to provide managed services for desktop, server, and network infrastructure.
- Health Services Systems (dSIS) – Partnership to develop and host a web-based benefits application and health records system.
- Sharepoint Portal (Non Profit Healthcare Agency) – Hosted an Intranet Portal with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Managed Healthcare Infrastructure Services – Managed Hosting, Email, and HL7 Interfaces.