You have come to the right place! At A.J. Boggs, we care about you.
We are committed to working with you to develop a compensation and benefits package that meets your individual needs. Benefits for full-time employees may include:
- Health Insurance – A.J. Boggs’ health insurance coverage is provided by Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM). Currently, A.J. Boggs pays 100% of your health insurance premium.
- Dental Insurance – A.J. Boggs’ dental insurance coverage is provided Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM). Currently, A.J. Boggs pays 100% of your dental insurance premium.
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurances – A.J. Boggs’ long-term and short-term disability insurances are provided by UNUM. Currently, A.J. Boggs pays 100% of your disability insurance premiums.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan – As a full-time employee, you are eligible to participate in A.J. Boggs’ FSA plan. Under the FSA plan, you will be able to reimburse yourself for expenses incurred for certain qualified benefits with a portion of your pay before Federal income or social security taxes are withheld.
- SIMPLE Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Plan – As a full-time employee, you are eligible to participate in A.J. Boggs’ IRA plan. You may elect to contribute up to 100% of your compensation up to the maximum allowed by law. Contributions to this IRA plan are deductible in the tax year containing the end of the calendar year for which the contributions are made.
- Internet Service Reimbursement – If you use your personal internet service for off-site work, you may be eligible for a reimbursement of up to 50%. See your Supervisor to determine if this benefit applies.
- Cell Phone Reimbursement – If you use your personal cell phone for work, you may be eligible to receive a reimbursement. See your Supervisor to determine if this benefit applies.
- Professional Materials Reimbursement – A.J. Boggs allocates up to $250 per year for professional subscriptions, books, and training materials. A reimbursement request must be submitted to and approved by your Supervisor.
- Educational Benefit – Educational assistance is available to select personnel for job-related courses that are part of a degree, licensing, or certification program. Discuss any such interest with your Supervisor.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – You may be eligible for company-paid holidays, vacation, and personal day benefits. See your Supervisor to determine if this benefit applies as these depend upon your compensation package and business unit. If eligible, a PTO request must be submitted to and approved by your Supervisor.
Learning & Development
A.J. Boggs heavily invests in the professional growth of all employees. We offer excellent technical and business experience and personalized training to fit your learning style and interests. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, including corporate, government, non-profit, community, health care, and internal management. Combined with our focus to build systems that help our clients improve their organizations, we strive to understand and develop solutions that challenge individuals, business, and government organizations.
Come ready for intense learning! We hire exceptional people and provide opportunities for growth. We have a culture of continuous learning, designed to help employees reach their full potential. You will have the opportunity to gain industry certifications, learn new technologies, improve your soft skills, and be creative. Our team and client mix is very diverse, and no two days are the same. As a part of our team, you will be immersed in opportunities to learn and be challenged.
We provide specialized, formal training plus informal training in the form of coaching and mentoring from the people you work with day to day. Our formal and informal training prepare you to make valuable contributions quickly.
Continue to learn and grow with A.J. Boggs!