How to avoid project failures?
Slow can become fast by working smarter. Best practices. Requirements management. Design patterns. Scrum. Quality. Strong project management is an art.
Hire us to build high-performance teams to achieve your objectives. We offer experience, flexibility, capacity, competence, and complementary skills.
A.J. Boggs & Company is committed to helping senior management address complex problems.
Our project management professionals offer a wide array of expertise, including the following:
- Analyzing business processes
- Eliciting stakeholders’ needs: using analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Deriving requirements: using disciplined techniques and approaches to work with stakeholders
- Managing projects with a disciplined methodology
- Driving results, providing change management and quality assurance assistance to achieve planned benefits
Turn to us for help with change management, quality assurance, cost-benefit analysis, program evaluation, contract management, RFP development, and strategic planning.
Our project management methodology and the Rational Unified Process (RUP) are described in more detail in the links below. The case studies also demonstrate how we have delivered.
Case Studies and Methodologies
- Case Studies – Traceability System Enhancement Project
- Case Study – Children’s Nutrition Application Project (CNAP)
- Project Delivery Methodology – Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Project Delivery Methodology – Project Team Structure, Internal Controls, and Communications
- America’s Talent Bank and Michigan’s Job Bank