Electronic Health Systems
We can help
Our experience in helping to improve healthcare related systems includes the following clients and projects:
- Departments of Public Health – Lifia Portal and CAREWare Managed Hosting.
- SISOnline – Supports Assessments for People with Disabilities.
- Michigan Department of Community Health – HIV/AIDS Prevention Information System (HIV.Care) and CAREWare Managed Hosting.
- National Institutes of Health – Interlinking Genome Databases Project. Developed a prototype system to search distributed human genome databases.
- National Library of Medicine – Provided the PISCES search engine for their DIRline and ToxNet information services.
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality – Explored information retrieval technologies for a repository of health-related quality of life assessment instruments.
- Delta Dental – Joined their team to develop and implement an “Internet Self Service” system to serve dental offices, including Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs), claims submission, and reporting to providers.
- Preferred Rehabilitation Network – Selected and managed the implementation of a full managed care system, including utilization review, billing, medical records, claims adjudication, membership benefits management, and fund accounting.