Our governments are responding to tough economic times with new ways to deliver within constrained budgets. Creating new processes; adopting disruptive innovations; data driven management; and cloud-based services are some of the approaches helping agencies to do more with less.
The following is a sample of projects with our public sector clients:
- SISOnline – Supports Assessments for People with Disabilities (in the USA & internationally)
- National Library of Medicine – ToxNet
- Michigan Department of Education – Electronic Grant Management Systems
- U.S. Congressional Agencies – Legislative document comparison search systems
- Federal Highway Administration – GIS and Database support
- Michigan Department of Community Health – Dashboard Development
- Case Management Systems for the Michigan Supreme Court
We also offer IXN™ managed hosting services to many state and federal agencies.