Our mission is to be a global leader in information technology solutions and services.
We offer a flexible, comfortable, work environment with excellent professional development opportunities and close-knit teams. Join us and help develop innovative products while serving clients in healthcare, government, and business. Learn more about our BENEFITS. →
- Senior Software Engineer (Ann Arbor and East Lansing, Michigan)
- Infrastructure Planning Manager (Lansing, Michigan)
The above positions require individuals who are committed to excellence (see AJB Gold) and are able to maintain proprietary information in the strictest confidence. We seek professionals who are able to pass drug, background, and credit checks. Available positions offer ongoing opportunities for professional development as well as excellent salary and benefits packages. Thank you for your interest in our company.
STUDENTS & INTERNSHIPS
If you are a student looking for a professional opportunity, A.J. Boggs offers jobs to high school, undergraduate, and graduate students. We understand the value of education and encourage our staff to continue learning. A job at A.J. Boggs can provide you with hands-on experience that puts your education to work. Whether you are in business or engineering, you will join an interdisciplinary team that is working to change the way people live, work, and play.
Student employment assignments provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with A.J. Boggs’ organization, work style, culture, and services. Participating students are often considered for scholarships and a long-term commitment of regular employment.
For more information, contact email@example.com
- Our Promise: We pledge to provide for the genuine care of our customers by enlivening the experience, instilling well-being, and fulfilling even their unexpressed wishes and needs.
- Our Credo: Our staff seeks to enhance the quality of life for all stakeholders (suppliers, employees, company shareholders, customers and communities) through lasting and equitable relationships.
- How We Operate: We deliver in a timely, dependable, and accurate manner, with respect and integrity. We are sensitive and attentive to our customers’ needs and concerns. We provide timely communication, while protecting confidential information.